Type of data
Like any website, we process IP addresses of website visitors. In addition, we receive your first name and e-mail address when you write a review about a product.
Purposes of processing
We use your IP address for two purposes:
- To analyze how often the website is visited. We use our own secure database for this purpose.
- To keep the website safe and accessible.
We use your first name for two purposes:
- To accompany the review
- As a salutation in emails, for example
We use your email address for two purposes:
- For verification when you write a review.
- To send you a verification email after entering a review.
The IP addresses are stored in so-called log files. The log files are kept on the server for 365 days for analysis. After that, the log files are automatically deleted.
Provision of your personal data to other parties
We do not provide personal data to other parties (third parties), unless it is necessary to report criminal offenses.
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data seriously. Therefore, we have taken the following measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification:
- All data is stored in a secure database
- A secure connection when entering personal data is mandatory. You can tell this by the green lock in the browser and the link beginning with https://.
- All devices we work with are equipped with a firewall and virus scanner.
- Only a few employees can view your data because it is required for their work.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect your personal data (article 35 of the Wbp) and the right to request correction or deletion of your personal data (article 36 of the Wbp). In addition, you may oppose the use of your data or transfer your data.
In doing so, we may ask you for verification by means of a document, such as a passport, identity card or driver's license. If this is applicable, you will receive an email from us with further instructions.
In addition, we would like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data.
You can choose to disable these third-party cookies. To do so, you will receive a cookie notification at the bottom of your browser on your first visit. The functional cookies will still work. You can also choose to disable cookies in your browser or through an anti-virus program. However, this may cause the interaction to deteriorate, for example because you can no longer log in.